An update regarding the Plein Air Convention and Expo
We are receiving strong indications that the FACE conference will go on as planned, however, no one, including public officials can predict the state of the virus by August. Most say it will pass by then.
For now, we plan to hold the PACE conference, and we will make sure the hotel does an extensive cleaning and disinfecting of everything – we will work to keep everyone safe.
You should know that we will not do anything that will put you at risk. If there is a hint of a problem by then, we will reschedule.
Our QUARANTEE (Quarantine Guarantee)
Please wait this out before making decisions. We will stand behind all registrations and give full credit in the event or a full refund if you decide, a couple of weeks before the event, you don’t feel comfortable or safe or if we reschedule or cancel.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Sue Henry at 561-655-8778 or email her at [email protected].