Statement about Coronavirus and Impact on Plein Air Convention and Other Streamline Events in the Future

Because a few people have reached out with questions and because of news media sensationalism, we thought it would be best to address this virus situation responsibly.

The May event is many weeks away and its impossible to predict whether or not this virus will even be an issue by that time. We believe it is too soon to react and cancel your plans over unknown circumstances. We plan to continue forward with the Plein Air Convention, the Adirondacks Publisher’s Invitational and Fall Color Week as usual, however, if right before these events there are strong indications of risk or danger, we will make our decision accordingly and your registration will not be put at risk. We encourage you not to make an unnecessary early decision.